Transfer PF Amount from One Provident Fund Account to New PF account online at members.epfoservices.in, How to Transfer Old PF account to new employer.
The world is growing and the employment opportunities have been growing for the people. People shift from one job to another to improve their employ-ability skills and also for their compensation. Moving of one employer to another employer requires much of paper work and various formalities.
In case of PF account it is in the olden days that people need to close off their old PF account that is linked to their old employer and open a new PF account linked to his new employer and job. Now with the technology copping up and advancements that are being brought up in EPFO people can just transfer their old PF account from old account to new account just by online and sitting at their own place.
Paper work used to be a great burden in those days for any kinds of work and moreover for PF transfer it used to be a bit higher. But the online services brought up by the employee provident fund organisation has made PF account transfer from old employer to new employer easy and that to be done in just few steps.
Transfer PF Amount from One PF Account to New PF account
The following steps will help you go through the various steps to be followed to transfer your old PF account to new employer.
- The first step includes you to visit the official website of EPFO which can be done through clicking the link http://members.epfoservices.in/home.php.com
- The home page of the official website appears where you need to fill in all your details which includes UAN, your mobile Number, and details of your employer like where he or she is located.
- In this step you need to check for your eligibility if you are eligible for transfer of PF account or not. Click on ‘check for eligibility’ option.
- If you are eligible then you will be continued for the next process and opens a new window where you need to give your information like pan card, driving licence, Aadhar card number.
- Upon successful information providing you will receive a pin to your registered mobile number then type the pin that you have received, and then click verify.
- Once your pin is correctly verified then you will get a confirmation message to your phone.
- This is the place where a new page appears which is so called EPFO members portal.
- You need to login into the page by entering your document identification and your phone number.
- In the displayed page go to the top tabs and then click on ‘Request for Transfer’.
- From here you can have access to PF forms, which are divided into 3 parts.
a) The first part of the form is on where you enter your details.
b) The second part is where you fill your old PF account details.
c) The third part is where you need to fill in current PF account details.
- Verify if all the information is correct, then enter CAPTCHA and then click ‘I agree’ option. Here on your transfer of PF account process have been initiated and you can get frequent information about your status through online at the official EPFO website.
Hope the article is informative and will help you transfer your PF account to your new account. For more details visit EPF India official website at epfindia.gov.in