Check Your EPFO / EPF Claim Status Online by Missed Call, SMS, UAN Number at epfindia.gov.in. Employment Provident Fund Claim Status check now at epfindia.gov.in…,
The EPFO is useful for the employees to avail various services at its official website. Some partial amount will be separated from the employees salary amount and the separated amount will be transferred to the be employees provident fund account. In that provident fund account the same amount of money will be deposited into the employees account by the employer.
The provident fund will be useful for the employees after their retirement, a financial stability will be provided through the PF amount. It gives an assurance for the retired people about their livelihood.
If you are searching to check your EPF claim status then you can get to know your claim status at epfindia.gov.in by following the below steps mentioned in the article. There are various sources where you can get to know and here are the few ways described that will lead you to get your EPF claim status online without any hurdle of going anywhere and standing in lines to know very basic things, and this is made because of the sophisticated technology we are using today.
EPF Claim Status check through online at epfindia.gov.in
- All you need to do in the first step is to go to EPFO member portal.
- Click on ‘our services’ then a set of options will be displayed under it. From the various services displayed click on ‘for employees’ .
- Then click on the service and then click on the option ‘Know Your PF claim status’ .
- Enter the state in which your pf office is located.
- Enter your state code and then enter your EPF account number and then click submit to know your EPF claim status.
You can also get to know about your EPF claim status through various other options like by entering your UAN number, or by SMS or by call.
If you can register and link up your UAN number with EPFO account then you can be able to check your status at your mobile itself.
EPF Claim Status by a Missed Call
CHECKING YOUR EPF CLAIM STATUS BY WAY A MISSED CALL :
You can also know about your EPF claim status by giving just a missed call to the below stated number.
All you need to do is to give a missed call to the number 011-22901406 with your registered mobile number, and this will help you to get EPF details to your smart phone itself.
You can also check your EPF claim status through this way as below :
- Open the official website of EPFO which is epfindia.gov.in
- Enter your provident fund account number
- Type get EPFO claim status
- Then a page will appear displaying your claim information. You can take a print out of the page for your future reference.
Hope the article is informative and is helpful for your to know the status of your claimed EPF status. The above are the various ways and just a few which are a bit easy for processing.
For more details visit EPF India site at epfindia.gov.in