How to Check EPFO Pension Status in mis.epfindia.gov.in website, How to get EPFO Pension Status on online at epfinda site
Everyone wants to know about their pension status as the concept of pension gives a mental strength to the people in terms of financial stability and relieves them from extra stress.
The online facility of EPFO had made earlier for the employees to have access to their accounts without the intervention of the employer. They can feel free to make use of the various services provided. All that they need is to have UAN number and a mobile or Aadhar card number linked to their EPF account and as such pension portal is the one that helps the pensioners to get the online services.
In spite of the various services provided by the employee provident fund organization it also provides information for the pensioners regarding their pension payment, balance and many other. It has a separate page called pensioners portal where they can access their account easily. They have been allowed to check their status and balance by just going through few steps and can have easy view of their account.
Now with the online process everything is made easy and you can have a look of all the services provided by EPFO online. Here you can also check your pension status.
PPO is a number pension payment number which is unique to each employee and is a 12 digit number. Using this number you will be able to know about your pensions and details regarding pension. The number is unique and need to be private so that no other person can take advantage of your pension personal account and information.
The while processing can be done in the pensioners portal where you can get every information relied to pension and pensioners.
Check EPFO Pension Status online at mis.epfindia.gov.in
- You will be able to check your pension status by following the simple steps below.
- The first steps involves you to visit the EPFO pension portal which you will find under the online services on the left side after opening the website of EPFO.
- Enter the issued office from the drop-down box available and then your office I’d.
- Enter the pension payment number in the provided column. And then click on ‘get status’ .
- After clicking on get status you are at the end and here then you can easily see your pension status clearly in the next screen that appears and you can take a print out of it for any further references if you needed.
The EPFO pension management keeps the codes different for three types of people which includes employees who are active and terminated, employees who are waiting for to receive their first pay, those all who have already started receiving their payment.
Hope the article is informative and has provided you the required information to know your pension status just by sitting at home and working online. The article above has the clear step by step process that will lead you to check your pension status just by following simple online steps.
For more details visit the Pensioner’s Portal of EPFO.