Forgot Universal Account Number (UAN) Password, Lost/Reset/ Change EPF (UAN) Universal Account Number Login password :
It is in the olden days that we used to stand in queues for long hours to make minimum changes to our PF account, but now the days have changed and you can make changes, know about your account details and so many things by sitting at your own place. You can easily recover your password if you have forgotten or lost or can change your password if you actually wanted to change it.
The Employee provident fund Organization have provided a facility for such mistakes of forgetting password or loosing of password. Here we have provided various details regarding how to recover your password if you have forgotten, UAN password lost or change of (UAN) Universal Account Number in a very simple steps and
How to Reset/ Change Universal Account Number Password
You are just few steps away and you can change or reset your password by following the below mentioned steps
- The first thing you need to do is to login to EPFO member login E-seva page. We have provided you the link and the link is LINK – https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- Once you open the given link, in that page click on forgot password which will be on the right hand side of the home page, once you click on forgot password then you will be redirected to a new page to proceed to further steps.
- In the new page, where you will be asked about your details, fill in your (UAN) Universal Account Number number and enter captcha and after filling in both the details, then click submit for next process.
- Then a new webpage appears and you need to fill in the space with (UAN) Universal Account Number number and also enter your registration number and then click on YES option to receive OTP (one time password) to your registered mobile number.
- Within few seconds you will get an OTP (one time password) to your registered mobile number, enter the OTP (one time password) in the slot allotted in that page and click VERIFY option to verify the OTP (one time password) that you have entered.
- Once you enter the One Time Password, it will be verified and then you will be asked to enter your new password and then re enter new password. And with this step, your new password is created.
- You can now login with your user id and new password from then onwards and have access to your account details and enquiry whenever you require through online at your convenience.
Hoping that the article is very informative and will be helpful for you when you need it. It is always essential to keep in mind that your password and other personal information are confidential and needs to be careful while handling them.
For further details and enquirers you can login to EPFO official website.