How to Check UAN Status, Activate Universal Account Number (UAN Activation procedure) at unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in? and How to check Universal Account Number UAN Status Online at unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in
Things were made easier these days and everything is at your own hands that you can make by yourself. Technology is everything, which makes everything clear and transparent for the users using it. Use can get information about all over the world using the internet. Internet used to have low access to everyone in the previous day’s but now we are having such a easiest access to internet with the highest speed and accuracy.
UAN is a 12 digit number given to the employees through the salary slip and people need to activate it once they receive it.
If you are have got your UAN Number and wanted to activate it then here is the article helping you to activate your UAN number. The below are the steps help you activation of your UAN Number.
How to Activate UAN Number
- The first includes the user to go to the link https://unifiedportalmem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/noauth/uanActivation/activationForm?_HDIV_STATE_=12-7-01E367D6520A9D42C62DF0AA1629E434.
- In this step go to ‘Unified Members Portal’.
- Here click on ACTIVATE YOUR UAN.
- Make sure that ‘I have read and understood the instructions’ Column is ticked.
- Fill in the data asked for including your Aadhar card number or pan card number or UAN number. Enter your mobile number and then select the state in which your office is located.
- Type your established ID and EPF number.
- Enter the CAPTCHA code given there and then you will get an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Click on ‘I agree’ and enter the OTP that you have received earlier.
- Then create your user ID and password, reconfirm your password.
- Click submit and you will receive a confirmation message to your mobile number. Then from then you can login to your account by using the user id and password.
How to Check Universal Account Number UAN Status
Below are the steps to check Universal Account Number (UAN) Status Online at unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in. The below are the simplest steps you can follow to know your UAN status online.
Step 1 :
All you need to do in the first step is to open the link https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
Step 2 :
From the various sections, from these selections ‘ know your UAN status’ option.
You will be redirected to a new page where you need to enter your member ID and then enter your district and your office.
Step 4 :
You will be able to know the status by using your Aadhar number or pan card number or member ID. Enter the information like your name, mobile number, date of birth, enter the CAPTCHA properly. Then at the end click on “Get Authorization Pin”.
Step 5 :
It is the last step which displays your UAN status on the screen online.
Hope the article is informative and is useful for you and had helped to activate and know your UAN Status. We have provided latest information on Epf. keep visit our website epfindia.site for more updates..,